PM Imran Khan to inaugurate Kartarpur Corridor project on Nov 9
While briefing media in Islamabad, regarding decisions taken in the Federal Cabinet, Special Assistant on Information Dr Firdous Ashiq Awan and Law Minister Barrister Farogh Naseem said that Prime Minister Imran Khan will inaugurate Kartarpur Corridor project on 9th of next month.
She said Prime Minister Imran Khan directed the officers of Ministry of Foreign Affairs and others to provide all possible facilities to the Sikh Yatrees, who would visit Kartarpur.
The provision of facilities would be continuously monitored so that the Sikh yatrees would not face any inconvenience.
The Cabinet also gave the approval to disburse loans of five billion rupees without interest in Naya Pakistan Housing Program.
She said the step will benefit five hundred thousand to one million people across the country.
The Special Assistant said Prime Minister Imran Khan during the meeting directed the authorities concerned to take steps for making sure the availability of items of daily use to people at affordable prices, the Radio Pakistan reported.
She said the Cabinet also decided to provide all information about its decisions to the National Accountability Bureau on its request in order to bring transparency in governance.
- Pakistan stands by Turkey against FETO threat, Imran tells Erdogan09:29 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistani university announces fee waiver for Spring semester amid ...09:18 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus – Punjab extends lockdown till July 3009:03 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 255,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,365 confirmed ...08:48 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- TCL Pakistan debuts expanded range of QLED TVs featuring Quantum ...08:37 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Asim and I share a bond beyond anyone’s comprehension: Hania Amir05:22 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Hadiqa Kiani releases song to pay tribute to Kashmiri Martyrs12:38 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Nadia Jamil updates her fans about her recovery after chemo12:13 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020