47% Pakistanis claim to have 5.1 - 5.5 feet height: survey
According to press statement issued on Wednesday, 16% claimed to have an approximate height of 5.6-6 feet, and 14% mentioned their approximate height to be 4.6-5 feet.
A nationally representative sample of adult men and women from across the four provinces was asked, “Kindly tell us what your height is?” In response to this question, 11% said that their height is less than 4.5 feet.
A further 16% said that their approximate height is between 5.6-6 feet while 9% said that their height is more than 6 feet. 3% did not respond.
- Samsung announces ‘Generation Next’ as an authorised distributor ...01:32 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Two TikTokers arrested for filming clips on level crossing in Lahore01:09 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Manual processing of visas at Pakistani missions in UK to end by ...12:53 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Farmers back at protest camp after deep challenge to PM Modi12:33 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan announces to contribute $25,000 for UN peacebuilding funds12:23 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Asia Argento accuses Fast & Furious director of sexual assault09:32 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Danyal Zafar set to make his TV debut08:51 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Shraddha Kapoor to marry a celebrity photographer?09:12 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021