Chinese citizen commits suicide by jumping from 2nd floor of hotel in Gujranwala
According to media details, 36 years old Chinese citizen jumped from the 2nd floor of a hotel and got critically injured. He was shifted to hospital for medical assistance where he succumbed to his injuries.
According to police, the Chinese citizen was living in Pakistan for business and reason for suicide could not surface as yet while investigation has been started.
The body will be handed over to the Chinese authorities after legal proceedings.
- Rawalpindi woman lands in jail for 5 years for hurling purse on ...10:29 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- UK announces test and quarantine rules for travelers as Omicron ...09:57 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan reports 303 fresh covid cases, positivity rate stays below ...09:24 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:04 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 28 November 202108:38 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Abrar Ul Haq comes under fire for sharing video of young girl making ...07:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza launch their customised fragrance07:00 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Malala Yousafzai’s family celebrates her Oxford graduation04:30 PM | 27 Nov, 2021