One dies, 50 Pakistani pilgrims injured in Iraq bus accident
Dr Faisal confirmed the identity of the deceased as Mr. Umar Hayat s/o Mr. Allah Yar and said Pakistan's mission in Iraq is in touch with local authorities; the tragic accident took place on April 21 when the bus hit a security check post.
Mr. Umar Hayat s/o Mr. Allah Yar who had been seriously injured in the bus accident in Iraq has passed away. Our Mission in Iraq is in contact with local authorities and bereaved family to provide all possible help. Our prayers for the departed soul and condolences to family.— Spokesperson 🇵🇰 MoFA (@ForeignOfficePk) April 24, 2019
The foreign office while quoting information provided by Pakistani Mission in Baghdad, said injured passengers were shifted to Medical City Hospital.
It said that passengers with minor injuries were treated and have been discharged and as of now 47 passengers were in good health, whereas 3 passengers remain admitted in the hospital due to serious injuries.
Pakistani Mission was coordinating with the Iraqi Ministry of Health and hospital administration, to ensure the provision of medical treatment to the injured.
- Lower Dir’s civil judge suspended for allegedly raping woman10:09 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- PIA announces to operate 35 weekly flights to Saudi Arabia09:40 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan to take new census next year for 2023 general election09:18 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Two soldiers martyred during crossfire with terrorists in North ...08:26 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Abrar Ul Haq comes under fire for sharing video of young girl making ...07:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza launch their customised fragrance07:00 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Malala Yousafzai’s family celebrates her Oxford graduation04:30 PM | 27 Nov, 2021