Global Fund to provide $255 million to Pakistan for health sector improvement
Secretary Economic Affairs Division and representative of the Global Fund signed the agreement, while Finance Minister Ishaq Dar and Minister of State for National Health Services Saira Afzal Tarar were also present.
Speaking on the occasion, the Finance Minister said the assistance by the Global Fund will help control different diseases in Pakistan. He said the assistance will be utilized in transparent manner.
Saira Afzal Tarar thanked the Global Fund for the assistance. She said it is an important agreement, which will help bringing improvement in health sector.
The Representative of Global Fund in his remarks said, the Fund is determined to cooperate with Pakistan. He said with this agreement, relations with Pakistan will be promoted. He appreciated that the government is paying special attention towards the health sector.
- 'Imported govt' trying to spread fear throught arrests, Imran tells ...11:59 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- In a first, Pakistan adopts fastest growing sport Futsal11:24 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- PM Shehbaz renews his offer of a charter of economy11:01 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- #PehchaanKaRung a soul stirring DVC Starring renowned thespian ...10:42 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- At least three killed, five injured in North Waziristan IED blast10:24 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Dananeer reveals Kubra Khan is recovering from surgery08:30 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Hareem Shah hints at breakup in latest video09:29 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Muneeb Butt finally comments on sister-in-law Minal Khan's Instagram ...09:59 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022