NCA to make national security robust without indulging in arms race
According to Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR), the 22nd meeting of NCA held under the Chairmanship of Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif in Rawalpindi on Wednesday.
The meeting undertook a comprehensive review of the prevailing regional and international security environment. It took note of the growing conventional and strategic weapons' development in the region, and expressed serious concerns over the adverse ramifications for peace and security on this account.
The meeting also approved to ratify the Convention on Physical Protection of Nuclear Material (Amended) by Pakistan.
The meeting was attended by the Federal Ministers of Defence, Finance and Interior, Advisor to the Prime Minister for Foreign Affairs, Special Assistant to the Prime Minister for Foreign Affairs, Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee, Services Chiefs, Director General Strategic Plans Division and other senior officials.
- German vets perform surgery to rid Pakistani elephant of tooth ...08:56 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- PAKvNED – Pakistan seal ODI series victory over Netherlands08:28 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Jacqueline Fernandez booked in extortion case07:12 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Naimal Khawar's latest photoshoot draws severe backlash05:40 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Naimal’s new photoshoot draws severe backlash06:10 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022