Lahore likely to receive rain on Monday, Tuesday
The maximum temperature in the provincial capital on Sunday was recorded as 20 degrees Celsius.
Rain/thunderstorm is expected at isolated places in Rawalpindi, Lahore, Gujranwala divisions, Islamabad, Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan during the next 24 hours.
According to the synoptic situation, continental air is prevailing over most parts of the country. A shallow westerly wave is likely to affect upper parts on Monday and Tuesday.
- COVID-19: Punjab University announces 20% concession in fees06:46 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Covid scare at G7 meeting after Indian delegates test positive06:39 PM | 5 May, 2021
- IMF loan conditions carry political cost, says Pakistan finance ...06:26 PM | 5 May, 2021
- HBL enables e-Commerce Transactions for all PayPak Cards05:43 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Nazish Jahangir sheds light on the controversy with Mohsin Abbas ...02:10 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Eshal Fayyaz gets candid about her marriage rumours with ...01:47 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Deepika Padukone, family test positive as India’s coronavirus surge ...10:54 AM | 5 May, 2021