Tax notices served to Umar Akmal, Ahmad Shehzad and Zulfiqar Babar
According to a statement, notices have been served to Umar Akmal, Ahmad Shehzad and Zulfiqar Babar. The three cricketers had not filed tax returns for fiscal year 2014-15 despite previous warnings.
The notices read that seemingly the cricketers enjoy elite lifestyles but their paid property tax amount is very low, raising a question if they have declared their original sources of income with FBR or not.
- First time in history, Pakistan presents national security policy to ...12:35 AM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan Water Week 2021 kicks off to explore sustainable ways in a ...12:19 AM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan inaugurates first 'plastic road'11:35 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan rejects reports of financial difficulties being faced by ...10:50 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- 'Most-wanted' suspect in Sri Lankan citizen’s lynching arrested10:25 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat gearing up to host Bigg Boss themed reality show05:05 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Hania Aamir's adorable video while playing with dog goes viral04:48 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- 'Pawri girl' spotted having a fan moment with legendary singer Hadiqa ...03:00 PM | 6 Dec, 2021