IMF programme to strengthen Pakistan’s economy says spokesperson Gerry Rice
In an online briefing to journalists on the bailout package that has been granted to Pakistan , he said the IMF program will expedite economic progress and bring improvement to the social sector, human development and infrastructure in the country.
He said negotiations were held with Pakistan for six billion dollars program, and staff level talks were held on 12th of this month.
- Test cricket returns to Pakistan after 10 years as Rawalpindi, ...12:43 PM | 14 Nov, 2019
- Senior CTD police official Ghani Khan martyred in Peshawar firing11:59 AM | 14 Nov, 2019
- Imtiaz Ali to make a film on the life of diva Madhubala11:47 AM | 14 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019
- Google releases the list of most popular Pakistani YouTube Ads of 201803:31 PM | 25 Jan, 2019