‘Élan’ celebrates a decade in the industry with 'Palais Indochine' Bridal Collection
Featuring an unprecedented 51 models, the bridal show was live streamed on www.elan.pk with over 7,000 viewers tuned in to watch the 2 hour show.
The first-of-its-kind curated evening was opened by an exciting live performance by Sachal Jazz Orchestra followed by the unveiling of Palais Indochine. Inspired by the French Indochina colonies, the collection featured Élan’s signature craftsmanship with innovative new techniques, embellishments, motifs, embroideries and unique colour palettes.
Intricate, feminine and modern all at the same time, Palais Indochine has something for everyone be it an engagement, wedding or a personal ensemble for one’ trousseau. Further inspired by Chinoiserie and the Subcontinental vista, Élan’s take on the classic red bridal was embellished with gold tilla and threadwork with an emphasis on subverting traditional motifs and reinterpreting them in a manner that is contemporary yet classic. Élan collaborated with jewellery designer Sherezad Rahimtoola who created bespoke pieces for Palais Indochine bridal showcase.
Featuring both menswear and womenswear pieces, The Palais Indochine Bridal Show was conceptualized and directed by Yousaf Shahbaz with event management by Shazreh Khalid, choreography by Fahad Hussayn, lighting and sound by Fahad Rehman, photography by Faisal Farooqui and his team at DragonFly, video production by The Videographers and backstage management by Production 021. With Coca-Cola as the beverage partners and N-Pro and N-Gents as the beauty partners, public relations for the event was managed by Lotus PR.
The evening was attended by celebrities, socialites and media personalities alike including Jehanzeb Amin - CEO Élan, Nabeel Abdullah from Sapphire, Izzat Majeed, Ali Sethi, Faraz Manan, HSY, Ali Xeeshan, Maheen Kardar Ali, Zeb, Shazia Deen, Zeb Bangash, Faryal and Moeed from MUSE, Ali Sethi, Mahgul, Amir Rashid, Adnan Malik and Amna Ilyas to name a few.
Speaking about Élan’s inaugural bridal show and 10 years, designer Khadijah Shah has said; “I would have never imagined that something I started from my small workshop would one day become one of the most established fashion houses in Pakistan. We didn't just want to showcase our new collection but we wanted to create the 'Élan Experience' one that reflected the romanticism and grandeur associated with the brand. I think having this solo show to celebrate Élan’s ten years in the industry was the perfect way to substantiate our successes thus far.”
- English Biscuit Manufacturers partners with Al Maya Group to ...10:46 AM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, UN to launch joint flash appeal for flood relief in Geneva ...10:23 AM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Cognitive Healthcare International launches advanced eClinic in ...09:55 AM | 4 Oct, 2022
- No more train bookings till Oct 20 as operations halted again09:32 AM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Asim Azhar to release mashup of two songs with young fan Arshman11:49 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Kim Kardashian pays $1.26 million to settle SEC crypto charge09:34 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- US cipher is a reality, says PTI05:20 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022