LHC full bench to hear petition against Imran Khan's call for locking down Islamabad
The full bench headed by justice Shahid Hamid Dar will be comprising Justice Anwar ul Haq and justice Qasim Khan.
The bench will take up the petition for hearing on Oct 26.
A petition was filed in LHC against the announcement of Imran Khan to lockdown federal capital.
The petitioner took the plea that Imran khan incited the people to rebel by making an announcement for locking down Islamabad.
The country is already facing law and order situation and the announcement made by PTI chief for shutting down Islamabad is leaving the adverse impact on national economy and stock exchange, petitioner added.-Online
- Pakistan’s Arshad Nadeem wins javelin gold with career best throw ...11:06 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- British investigators launch probe into 'misuse' of charity funds by ...10:24 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan slams Indian ludicrous comments against OIC’s remarks on ...09:28 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Interior Minister says ‘performers giving Islamic touch now in need ...08:51 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Sakina Samo's directorial debut to hit cinemas later this month03:51 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Natasha Ali Lakhani’s new bold photos break the internet03:28 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022