AIOU declares Friday as last day for admission in post-graduate programmes
ISLAMABAD - Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) has announced that October 25 (Friday) is the last day for admissions in its post-graduate programmes.
The interested students have been advised to apply for the admission before the expiring date, a press release said here on Thursday. It was hoped that the students will avail the opportunity to continue their future study. Online admission facility is also available.
The university has recently taken various measures for facilitating the students in the admission process.
The Vice-Chancellor, Professor Dr Zia-Ul-Qayyum had advised the regional offices across the country to assist the people in the admission process.
The university is committed to extending affordable quality education to all sections of the society at their doorsteps.
To ensure education to all, the university is providing free education to neglected sections of the society that includes disabled persons, prisoners, drop-out girls and transgender group, he added.
- Rangers troops deployed in Lahore after lawyers ransack hospital11:30 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- PM Imran becomes world's fifth most influential leader on Twitter in ...10:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Dozens arrested in crackdown after lawyers storm PIC Lahore08:51 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Key officials from Russia, Britain meet Pakistan's army chief07:19 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Beyoncé & Kelly Rowland were sexually harassed as teens by Jagged ...06:57 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Ed Sheeran declared as the UK’s artist of the decade06:26 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Mere Paas Tum Ho scores more IMDB rating than Game of Thrones02:23 PM | 11 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019