Maryam Nawaz allowed to stay with ailing father
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan directed the Punjab government on Thursday to make arrangements for Maryam Nawaz to shift her to the hospital in order look after her ailing father.
Naeem ul Haque, a spokesperson to the prime minister, said that Khan telephoned Punjab Chief Minister Usman Buzdar, directing him to shift the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz leader to the Services Hospital where her father is being treated for acute ITP.
Nawaz Sharif's health worsens again amid low ... 08:47 PM | 24 Oct, 2019
LAHORE - Former prime minister Nawaz Sharif’s health once again deteriorated on Thursday after his platelet count ...
The Punjab government is in contact with the authorities of the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) to fulfil the legal requirements for this process.
Maryam Nawaz is in the judicial custody of the NAB in Chaudhry Sugar Mills case. She has been detained at Kot Lakhpat jail.
Following the permission, the daughter of the former premier will be able to take care of her father at the hospital.
Earlier, the prime minister Imran conveying his “sincere prayers” for the health of former Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif said he had directed all concerned to ensure the provision of the best possible health care and medical treatment to him.
“Political differences notwithstanding, my sincere prayers are with Nawaz Sharif for his health. I have directed all concerned to ensure the provision of the best possible health care and medical treatment to him,” the Prime Minister said in a tweet posted on his social media account.
- Pakistan stands by Turkey against FETO threat, Imran tells Erdogan09:29 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- UAE’s Covid-19 vaccine enters final testing stage09:25 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistani university announces fee waiver for Spring semester amid ...09:18 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus – Punjab extends lockdown till July 3009:03 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 255,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,365 confirmed ...08:48 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Asim and I share a bond beyond anyone’s comprehension: Hania Amir05:22 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Hadiqa Kiani releases song to pay tribute to Kashmiri Martyrs12:38 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Nadia Jamil updates her fans about her recovery after chemo12:13 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020