Cop crushed to death by ex-PM Raja Pervez's car in Islamabad
ISLAMABAD - A police constable was tragically killed after a vehicle owned by former prime minister Raja Pervez Ashraf hit his motorbike in the capital city.
The former premier was not present in the vehicle when the fatal incident happened on Sunday, local media reported.
The deceased identified as Zeeshan Abbasi was going to Faizabad area from Zero Point when the collision occurred leaving him seriously injured.
The bike rider was shifted to hospital but he succumbed to his injuries. He has been buried in his native village in Murree’s Jhika Gali.
Police have arrested the driver of the vehicle and registered a case against the driver.
In 2017, police arrested Pashtoonkhwa Milli Awami Party former MPA Dr Abdul Majeed Khan Achakzai, whose vehicle hit a traffic policeman to death in Quetta.
MPA Abdul Majeed arrested after his vehicle hit ... 10:56 AM | 24 Jun, 2017
QUETTA - Police have reportedly arrested Pashtoonkhwa Milli Awami Party MPA Dr Abdul Majeed Khan Achakzai, whose ...
A traffic police constable tragically died after Member of Provincial Assembly (MPA) Dr Majeed Achakzai’s vehicle ran over him.
Haji Attaullah Dasti, 42, a traffic sergeant was performing his duty on Shaheed Fayaz Sunbal Chowk on Tuesday evening when a vehicle ran over him. He was taken to Trauma centre but succumbed to injuries soon after
- 285 stranded Pakistanis return home in two special flights04:42 PM | 25 May, 2020
- How much does Ahmed Shah earn from Fahad Mustafa’s Jeeto Pakistan?08:41 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Zara Abid presumed dead, not amongst the survivors of PIA plane crash05:13 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Netflix announces Élite season 4 with returning cast members04:07 PM | 23 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020