PM Nawaz to inaugurate development projects in Mansehra on Thursday
The Prime Minister will also address a public gathering at the Hazara University ground Mansehra, during the visit.
According a statement, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif will also visit other parts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa afterwards. Areas affected by last year's earthquake will be centre of these visits.
The announcement comes at a time, when Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and his family is being criticised for stashing ill-gotten money abroad through offshore companies.
- Shafique, Ali put Pakistan close to win over Bangladesh in first Test05:10 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Gratitude of Tears04:00 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan to pace up Covid vaccination to curb spread of the omicron ...03:58 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Iqra Aziz pens a beautiful birthday message for husband Yasir Hussain02:55 PM | 29 Nov, 2021
- Sajal Aly shares her working experience with Dananeer Mobeen02:30 PM | 29 Nov, 2021