Aamir Liaquat in hot water again, likely to face detention soon
According to Dunya News, District Malir police have reportedly decided to detain Dr Aamir Liaquat in capacity of an abettor in case against Altaf Hussain and a team has been constituted to execute the latest decision.
Detailing about the latest move, SSP Malir, Rao Anwar expressed that the ex-MQM leader was nominated as facilitator in three cases and now was wanted by police for investigation.
It is relevant to mention that the television host had already announced to resign from MQM following the anti-Pakistan speech by Altaf Hussain on Monday. Aamir was taken into custody the same day but was later released on Tuesday after preliminary investigations.
Aamir while talking to local television hinted at the possibility of leaving Pakistan in case he was pushed further.
Different political figures of MQM, in leadership of Dr Farooq Sattar held a press conference on Tuesday and announced to detach with the founder of the party who is living in self-imposed exile in London for over two decades.
- Bakhtawar gets a special wedding gift from Asif Zardari10:38 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Developer bringing Paris to Pakistan with replica of French city ...10:04 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan's one-man commission to probe Broadsheet scandal09:40 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Danyal Zafar set to make his TV debut08:51 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Shraddha Kapoor to marry a celebrity photographer?09:12 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021