Martin Kobler all praise for buses aimed at promoting Pakistan's soft image
Arriving in Berlin for the annual Ambassadors Conference, the ambassador posted a picture of one of the buses under the branding campaign of Emerging Pakistan with ‘Welcome to Pakistan’ ads placed over them.
Martin took Twitter to welcome ‘Naya Pakistan’ and expressed willingness to work with the new federal government of Pakistan under the captaincy of PM Imran Khan.
arrived in #Berlin for our yearly ambassadors conference. good timing! will present #NayaPakistan, the #windofchange in #Pakistan and ways to help the new @pid_gov. look at the "welcome to pakistan" ads on berlin busses! what a great initiative! pic.twitter.com/6iwZcFN5hU— Alfred Grannas (@GermanyinPAK) August 21, 2018
The campaign aims at promoting a soft image of Pakistan through images of famous monuments thereby persuading tourists to visit the country. The images of the Kailash women, Pakistan monument, K-2, Shangrilla Resorts etc., emphasize on the cultural diversity and the natural beauty the country possesses.
Martin has been very actively promoting the country ever since taking charge as the office of German Ambassador to Pakistan and the whole country lauds his efforts through the social media.
- PM Shehbaz orders to link Thar Coal Mines with railway network by ...11:54 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Are Maya Ali and Bilal Ashraf dating?11:28 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Syra Yousuf and Shahroz Sabzwari's psycho-thriller gets shelved10:58 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- ADB announces $2.3 to 2.5 billion in flood relief support for Pakistan09:50 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Zara Noor Abbas hugs emotional fan during meetup08:32 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Mohsin Abbas Haider opens up about comparison with Ranveer Singh09:21 PM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022