PM Imran announces to open Governor House Nathiagali for public
The PM, in a tweet on Sunday, said: "These colonial symbols which cost crores annually to the taxpayer in maintenance are now going to make money for the government."
These colonial symbols which cost crores annually to the taxpayer in maintenance, are now going to make money for the government. pic.twitter.com/MmsCAwxqnu— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) August 25, 2019
The Governor House Nathiagali was constructed in 1923 and spans an area of 76 kanals of land. It is one of the 169 government rest houses, that are now open for public and can be booked online.
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Government has also opened Chief Minister House, Speaker House, Inspector General House, Karnak House in Nathiagali for tourists.
- Nora Fatehi 'had fun last night' with Turkish chef Burak in Dubai ...07:29 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- 500-year-old mosque discovered in Pakistan’s capital (VIDEO)07:12 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- PM Imran hails CM Khalid’s plan to turn Gilgit-Baltistan into ...06:41 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Stranded crew of seized PIA plane returns to Pakistan today06:09 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- PDM rallies to reach Islamabad by 1pm tomorrow, announces Fazlur ...05:33 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Mahira Khan recovers from COVID-19 infection, announces return to TV ...04:41 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Pakistani actor Huma Nawab loses Rs0.2 million to online scammers04:10 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Saboor Aly sheds light on the beauty standards of entertainment ...02:50 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021