Turkey standing by Pakistan on Kashmir crisis, says Fawad Ch
Talking to newsmen in Lahore, the minister said there is no Muslim bloc now adding that all Muslim countries are embroiled in conflict.
Chaudhry also expressed disappointment at the award conferred upon Indian premier Narendra Modi by United Arab Emirates.
Modi receives UAE highest civilian honour as ... 07:40 PM | 24 Aug, 2019
ABU DHABI - Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi received the United Arab Emirates’ highest civilian honour on ...
"What good is the leadership of a Muslim leader who does not stand by his Muslim brother despite visible cruelty and injustice?" he wondered.
The lawmaker clarified that Islamabad would not initiate a war willingly, however, it was ready to retaliate if it is imposed.
He questioned as to why ruling BJP has turned Kashmir into a jail adding that India's narrative of the Kashmir dispute being an internal matter was defeated when the United Nations Security Council convened a session to discuss it.
The legislator shared that that Prime Minister Imran Khan's upcoming address at the UN session in September will be an important one as he has an ability to 'put forward Pakistan's stance that many of our past leaders lacked'.
- Sharjah builds on its FDI appeal in 2020; attracts $220 million in ...04:00 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Has State Bank of Pakistan restricted ATM withdrawal limit to Rs1,000?03:21 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik finally reveal the name of their baby girl01:50 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021