Qatar Airways celebrates 15 years of service to Islamabad
Islamabad, Pakistan’s capital city, is known for its high standards of living, safety, and abundant greenery. Qatar Airways operates twice-daily flights to Islamabad served by a Boeing 777 and Airbus A320 aircraft, featuring a spacious and comfortable environment throughout the entire aircraft.
Muhammad Jawad, Acting Country Manager Pakistan said, “We are delighted to celebrate 15 years of flying to Islamabad, one of our most highly-sought green getaways in Pakistan. Our commitment to the country is demonstrated by our longstanding relationship and extensive network in Pakistan, including direct service from seven gateways. Qatar Airways offers passengers flying from Pakistan seamless connectivity to our extensive global route network of more than 160 destinations. We look forward to bringing more visitors to Islamabad, and to connecting passengers travelling from Islamabad to the world.”
Qatar Airways operates 14 weekly flights to Islamabad, 14 weekly flights to Karachi, 14 weekly flights to Lahore and a daily flight to each Peshawar, Sialkot, Faisalabad and Multan.
A multiple-award-winning airline, Qatar Airways was named ‘World’s Best Business Class’ by the 2018 World Airline Awards, managed by international air transport rating organisation Skytrax. It was also named ‘Best Business Class Seat’, ‘Best Airline in the Middle East’, and ‘World’s Best First Class Airline Lounge’.
Qatar Airways operates a modern fleet of more than 250 aircraft via its hub, Hamad International Airport (HIA) to more than 160 destinations worldwide.
The airline has launched an array of exciting new destinations recently, including Gothenburg, Sweden; Mombasa, Kenya and Da Nang, Vietnam. Qatar Airways will add a number of new destinations to its extensive route network later this year, including Lisbon, Portugal; Malta; Rabat, Morocco; Izmir, Turkey; Langkawi, Malaysia; Davao, Philippines; and Mogadishu, Somalia.
- Pakistan stands by Turkey against FETO threat, Imran tells Erdogan09:29 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- UAE’s Covid-19 vaccine enters final testing stage09:25 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistani university announces fee waiver for Spring semester amid ...09:18 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus – Punjab extends lockdown till July 3009:03 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 255,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,365 confirmed ...08:48 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Asim and I share a bond beyond anyone’s comprehension: Hania Amir05:22 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Hadiqa Kiani releases song to pay tribute to Kashmiri Martyrs12:38 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Nadia Jamil updates her fans about her recovery after chemo12:13 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020