Here’s all about PAK-US Tech Exchange 2019 immersive program in Silicon Valley
ISLAMABAD – An upcoming technology exchange program, PAK-US Tech Exchange has started accepting applications for its 10-day immersive program in the Silicon Valley, United States, scheduled from 10th to 20th February 2019.
Selected participants will visit technology businesses, startup incubators, and universities -- including Google , Apple , Facebook , CISCO , Intel and Uber , and coveted Silicon Valley incubators and accelerators such as Y-Combinator, TechStars, StartX , Founder Institute, Impact Hub, and universities such as Stanford University and Draper University -- to bring back the experience to Pakistan .
What you will learn in this Program?
- Gain hands-on experience through customized workshops and coaching sessions on innovation with seasoned Silicon Valley experts
- Create new business models inside or outside of an established organization, and catalyze and apply innovation at any stage of organizational growth
- Meet with industry experts from world-renowned companies, such as Cisco , Intel , Google , and Facebook
- Visit leading tech giants, such as Facebook , AirBnB, and IDEO and experience Silicon Valley’s buzzing startup culture at incubators like Impact Hub and Plug and Play Tech Center
- Obtain a certificate of completion from Ejad Labs and join our alumni from around the country.
- The delegates will also represent Pakistan at the 7th annual Startup Grind Global Conference that will host over 5000 entrepreneurs and investors from around the globe
Who can apply?
The program is looking for the following stakeholders from the Pakistani entrepreneurial ecosystem:
- Graduate and executive students in business, engineering, technology , innovation, and entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurs, startup founders, and leaders of incubators and accelerators
- Angel investors and venture capitalists
- Officers from government agencies
- Technology professionals running an IT company or having relevant work experience
- Professionals (corporate, government official, development sector)
- Someone with has the ability to make an impact in their domain
The program is accepting applications till November 15th, 2018.
Top 25 participants that qualify the selection phase will have to complete a 4-week online accelerator program from January 1st to January 31st, 2019 to further qualify for the activity in Silicon Valley.
The immersion program will run from February 10th to February 20th, 2019.
- MQM founder Altaf Hussain requests Indian PM Modi for asylum, ...11:51 PM | 16 Nov, 2019
- Man gets life imprisonment for killing wife in Hyderabad10:29 PM | 16 Nov, 2019
- Read original undertakings submitted by Sharif brothers in ECL case09:54 PM | 16 Nov, 2019
- Pakistan lauds US commission for highlighting humanitarian crisis IOJK08:25 PM | 16 Nov, 2019
- Govt respects court decision allowing Nawaz to travel abroad: Firdous ...07:41 PM | 16 Nov, 2019
- I was hypersexualised as a teenager in Hollywood: Scarlett Johansson03:10 PM | 16 Nov, 2019
- Mira Sethi marries childhood friend02:42 PM | 16 Nov, 2019
- Here's how fans have reacted to Hamza Ali Abbasi's decision to quit ...02:07 PM | 16 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019
- Google releases the list of most popular Pakistani YouTube Ads of 201803:31 PM | 25 Jan, 2019