President Arif Alvi prays for early recovery of Nawaz Sharif
In a tweet, the President said that “I am sure that government will ensure all medical facilities to him”.
I pray for the quick recovery of Mr Nawaz Sharif. May Allah restore him to full health. I am sure the government will ensure all medical facilities.— Dr. Arif Alvi (@ArifAlvi) October 24, 2019
He prayed that may Allah restore him to full health.
On Thursday, former prime minister Nawaz Sharif’s health once again deteriorated after his platelet count dropped to a low level.
The latest update about the condition of the former premiers has been shared by PML-N Deputy Secretary-General Ataullah Tarar in a video statement.
He revealed that Nawaz’s platelet count has fallen to 6,000 again. He said that Shehbaz Sharif and other family members requested the nation to pray for the speedy recovery of the PML-N’s supremo.
- Thoshakhana reference: AC orders to seize Nawaz Sharif’s properties02:47 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Chrissy Teigen announces pregnancy loss in heartbreaking Instagram ...01:07 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- NAB Sindh takes Amin Fahim's son Jalil-u-Zaman into custody over ...12:59 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin celebrate their one year wedding ...12:34 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Armeena Khan and Ushna Shah call out Karachi Zoo after a viral video ...12:22 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- I haven't left acting: Hamza Ali Abbasi is all set to return to TV12:18 PM | 1 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020