Pakistan sends relief items, search and rescue teams to Nepal
According to ISPR, the 30-bed hospital will be run by Pakistan Army doctors including Surgical, Medical, orthopedic, gynecologist, anesthesiologist, child specialist, radiologist and paramedics.
An urban search and rescue team of Pakistan Army which is highly specialised for rescue during natural disasters is also part of the mission.
The urban search and rescue team is equipped with ground penetrating radars and concrete cutters. The team is specially trained to search people trapped in rubble. It will also carry sniffing dogs.
Food items include 2,000 meals, ready-to-eat packs, eatables and bottled water.
The team is also carrying medicines, 200 tents, 600 blankets and other necessary items.
- German vets perform surgery to rid Pakistani elephant of tooth ...08:56 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- PAKvNED – Pakistan seal ODI series victory over Netherlands08:28 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Jacqueline Fernandez booked in extortion case07:12 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Naimal Khawar's latest photoshoot draws severe backlash05:40 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Naimal’s new photoshoot draws severe backlash06:10 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022