7UP Pakistan Wedding Show 2019 concludes in Lahore
At the 7UPPWS 2019, attendees got the chance to avail exciting offers and discounts, from over 70 coveted brands in fashion, beauty, event planning and much more. This year’s event was inaugurated by a special star appearance of Kubra Khan and Bilal Ashraf and closed with a special appearance by Fawad Khan.
7UPPWS gave attendees a chance to plan their wedding with topmost event planners, leading bridal couture designers, furniture brands, caterers, DJs, photographers, salons and much more under one roof. In addition, brides were also able to meet some of the top fashion designers themselves and enjoyed free beauty consultations by enviable makeup artists including the renowned Shammal Qureshi of Toni & Guy, Arammish Salon and Spa and many others.
Talking about the event this year, Hassaan Khalid, Managing Director of 7UP Pakistan Wedding Show and Dreamweaver Productions said “The wedding sector is seeing an exceptional development with bride and grooms looking for unforgettable and extraordinary experiences for their special day. With the biggest wedding expo, we bring the finest suppliers of wedding essentials under one roof with a vision of creating lifelong memories for our guests.”
Also, a highlight for PWS every year, some lucky attendees also won exciting prizes such as air tickets for the honeymoon, free bridal photo-shoots and wedding coverage, makeup deals and much more!
7UP Pakistan Wedding Show brings together both shoppers and providers of wedding services to offer a convenient and accessible one-stop-shop solution for all brides-to-be, their families and wedding parties.
7UP Pakistan Wedding Show is the ideal platform for exhibitors to meet with visitors and wedding shoppers to build awareness and recognition for their brand. It also gives shoppers a chance to explore and select from a diverse range of vendors to plan their perfect wedding in one go.
- FM Qureshi inaugurates new Pakistan embassy building in Doha11:23 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- PSL 2020 – Match 11: Lahore Qalandars need 133 off 12 overs to win ...11:13 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- At least 30 dead, dozens injured in Rohri train crash11:07 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- UN alarmed after ongoing anti-Muslim violence leaves 42 dead in India10:54 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Fracture rules Bismah Maroof out of ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 202010:41 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Canada will no longer pay for Harry and Meghan's security03:56 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Here's what Navin Waqar does to stay fit03:36 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Scientists think they know how stress causes grey hair03:04 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019