Nabeel Qureshi faces account suspension over pro-Kashmir tweets
KARACHI - Popular Pakistani filmmaker Nabeel Qureshi has got his twitter account suspended. He shared the news on his Instagram account.
Without Twitter, the filmmaker took to his Instagram sharing that his “account has been suspended because of pro-Kashmir tweets”.
This has happened as the trolls are targeting major accounts to get suspended. Earlier, former Pakistan hockey team captain, Fasi Zaka’s account was temporarily suspended.
Just got out of @Twitter jail after being suspended on account of the Bakht group below (did a coordinated reporting of impersonation against my account). Account back but minus 60K followers. Thanks @nighatdad @UsamaKhilji @FariehaAziz and Annie Zaman for their really kind help. https://t.co/OOQPSB6Bpm— Fasi Zaka (@fasi_zaka) August 22, 2019
Nabeel Qureshi had shared his views about his account suspension with the Images, saying that it probably happened because of some pro-Kashmir tweets, since some BMJ Youth Twitter account in India has got it suspended.
The Load Wedding director has filed an appeal to Twitter and Twitter has said that his account is impersonating someone and hence can’t be restored!
Have anything to add? Comment below.
- Brace Yourselves for the Live Broadcast Launch of TECNO’s Spark 5 ...01:19 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Sindh launches online education for primary schools amid COVID-1912:29 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: Hafeez urges int'l agencies for evaluating losses to ...11:11 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Protests against racism, police violence sparked in major Australian ...10:02 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Kanye West donates $2 million, establishes college fund for George ...08:24 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Naveed Raza urges people to stop denying the existence of coronavirus06:51 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020