Pakistan eyes to discuss disputes with Indian secretary
Tasneem Aslam, the spokes person of foreign office, said “All issues including Kashmir, Sir Creek and Siachin will be put on the table during the meetings, although there is no specific agenda of the Indian secretary’s visit”.
The spokesperson said the visit is taking place in pursuant to Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s telephonic call to Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif in which he expressed his intention to send the foreign secretary to Pakistan.
“We had welcomed this initiative of the Indian prime minister,” she added.
The Indian foreign secretary is due to arrive in Islamabad on March 3 as part of his visit to SAARC countries.
- Finance Minister Shaukat Tarin ‘to run for Senate’07:15 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Peshawar Zalmi take on Quetta Gladiators tonight06:41 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Saudi Arabia cancels Hajj for international pilgrims over COVID-19 ...06:11 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Waseem Abbas reflects on Mahira Khan-Firdous Jamal controversy04:44 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Shah Rukh Khan gets back to work for 'Pathan' shooting04:20 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021