Panamagate aftermath: PTI, PML-N lawmakers exchange abuses, fists inside Parliament
The NA session under Speaker Ayaz Sadiq turned violent when the public representatives came to blows, and slapping each other, a television footage showed
Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf’s Shahryar Afridi earlier went up to the government’s benches and started a brawl with Shahid Khaqan Abbasi, Minister of Petroleum and Natural Resources.
During the session, PTI members led by Shah Mehmood Qureshi chanted ‘thief, thief’ slogans in the parliament and recorded protest by standing up on their benches.
Qureshi during his speech said that it is not a monarchy where a PM has contradictory statements on the same issue.
Qureshi alleged that the missing pages of an "open book" were being filled up with letters of Qatari prince.
- ILT20: 24 UAE players announced for the inaugural edition01:42 AM | 10 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan Women's football team camp begins in Lahore01:20 AM | 10 Dec, 2022
- Abid Riaz off to Dubai to attend AIBA meeting12:55 AM | 10 Dec, 2022
- MP Black, Remington qualify for Corps Commander Polo Cup main final12:31 AM | 10 Dec, 2022
- Waqar, Nasir Iqbal breeze into Combaxx 1st CNS All Pakistan Squash ...12:11 AM | 10 Dec, 2022
- Dananeer and Khushhal gear up for a new TV project09:41 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Another Indian actress quits showbiz to embrace Islamic lifestyle11:12 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Ranbir Kapoor hopes to work with Pakistani artists in future11:30 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list? ...10:48 AM | 8 Dec, 2022
- Top 10 most searched people on Google in Pakistan in 202206:07 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan's first female Supreme Court judge earns place in BBC '100 ...01:24 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022