Panamagate aftermath: PTI, PML-N lawmakers exchange abuses, fists inside Parliament
The NA session under Speaker Ayaz Sadiq turned violent when the public representatives came to blows, and slapping each other, a television footage showed
Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf’s Shahryar Afridi earlier went up to the government’s benches and started a brawl with Shahid Khaqan Abbasi, Minister of Petroleum and Natural Resources.
During the session, PTI members led by Shah Mehmood Qureshi chanted ‘thief, thief’ slogans in the parliament and recorded protest by standing up on their benches.
Qureshi during his speech said that it is not a monarchy where a PM has contradictory statements on the same issue.
Qureshi alleged that the missing pages of an "open book" were being filled up with letters of Qatari prince.
- Sushant Singh Rajput's death confirmed as ‘suicide’ on first ...07:04 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- National Foods attracts overseas Pakistanis with Brainchild ...06:41 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- FM Qureshi, Russia’s Lavrove emphasise on strong Islamabad-Moscow ...06:36 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Budget 2021-22: Punjab proposes tax cut on 10 businesses06:12 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Producer of Christchurch mosque attack movie resigns after backlash05:02 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi becomes certified yoga instructor04:20 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah and Juveria Abbasi enjoy beach day out03:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021