Fakhr-e-Alam’s wife Dounia Fadi gets appointed as COO at Berkshire Hathaway
Not only has she been included in Forbes list multiple times, but Fadi is also a well-recognised name in the retail business in the UAE. And Alam couldn’t be more appreciative of her achievement.
“I am so proud of my wife,” he tweeted. “She sets the bar so high for me. From being featured in Forbes multiple times to being made Chief Operating Officer in the Middle East to represent the Warren Buffett legacy, her story is super. I am so under pressure to be in her league. I am truly a lucky man.”
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices has appointed MD Properties Dubai founding director Dounia Fadi as the Chief Operating Officer.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more updates!
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:33 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan records lowest daily Covid cases in over a year09:18 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 19 October 202108:48 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- 12 Rabiul Awwal: Pakistanis celebrate Eid Milad-un-Nabi today08:13 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Curtis Campher shines as Ireland beat Netherlands11:45 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021