Designer brand accuses Junaid Jamshed footwear of plagiarizing their design
In a Facebook post, Marium Shahzad's official page stated that they had launched their footwear collection 'Neelay Sikkay' in 2017, while JJ footwear allegedly took the same design for copying, and launched it as their own in February.
"It is a shame to know that such a legend was associated with your brand name while alive. He would have never approved of this. By stealing another Person's hard work and selling it as your own design, you are doing very little to follow his unmatched legacy and what he believed in," the post stated.
The post also requested the management at JJ to take notice of this do what is right by ethical and moral standards.
"We request you to follow up with your design team and do what is right," concluded the post.
Marirum Shahzad's original design:
Here is the full post to see the difference between the two.
- Pakistan FM discusses Palestine issue with Chinese counterpart amid ...10:42 PM | 15 May, 2021
- UAE’s Etihad, flydubai airlines cancel flights to Israel amid ...09:23 PM | 15 May, 2021
- KP IG’s brother dies in Larkana road accident08:37 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Israel destroys another Gaza building housing offices of Al Jazeera, ...07:52 PM | 15 May, 2021
- Here's what your favourite stars wore on Eid-ul-Fitr11:51 AM | 15 May, 2021
- ‘Uncle Sargam’ — Renowned columnist, TV artist Farooq Qaiser ...09:19 PM | 14 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021