Smart accessories manufacturer Riversong holds bloggers meetup in Lahore
While speaking at the event, Mr Syed Ali Yousuf, COO global Riversong said,
“Riversong is a premium quality yet affordable mobile phone accessory brand and its owned by IMG Group of Communication, Shenzhen, China which is a renown ODM and mobile phone manufacturer which produces millions of mobile phones every month for reputed International brands globally. Riversong has been awarded by Amazon as well for fastest growing accessories and smart gadgets brands within a very short span of time. Currently, Riversong products are available in 21 countries including online and offline availability. Riversong places focus on the overall digital category like Power, Audio, Fitness and iOT as well and our aim is to bring Innovative and high-quality products easily within reach of common people by making them affordable.”
“There is a major issue regarding fake specifications given by other brands in the market. The offerings of Riversong always cater the same specifications that are promised to the customers. Riversong products are now available at Hyperstar, Metro, and Alfatah in Lahore.” he added.
Rizwan Younus, CEO at TikTech, was introduced as the official distributor of Riversong products in Pakistan.
While speaking about why TikTech chose to partner with Riversong, Rizwan Younus laid out his ideology behind starting a company like TikTech.
He explained the need for differentiation that is inherent to all humans and how it translates to choosing different mobile phone accessories to make them stand out from the crowd. TikTech is also providing all Riversong customers with one year of warranty, which can be easily availed by contacting their representatives via a phone call or through WhatsApp.
- Cabinet committee accepts NAB's request to place Shehbaz Sharif on ECL05:46 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Muhammad Noor Meskanzai appointed as chief justice of Pakistan’s ...05:41 PM | 12 May, 2021
- PM Imran regrets criticising diplomats in public05:16 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Ali Gul Pir’s parody on Firdous Ashiq Awan’s statement goes viral03:44 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Pakistani barber offers haircuts with cleavers and blowtorches02:32 PM | 12 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021