Captain (r) Safdar shifted to hospital as health concerns grow
Media reports say the former lawmaker could undergo surgery after medical tests pertaining to stomach and heart.
Reports are rife that Captain (retd) Safdar might be taken outside Pakistan if his condition deteriorates further.
The Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz leader was released from the Adiala jail last week after the Islamabad High Court (IHC) suspended his conviction - along with the convictions of Nawaz Sharif and Maryam Nawaz - in the Avenfield reference.
Nawaz, Maryam and Safdar freed from Adiala jail ... 07:15 PM | 19 Sep, 2018
ISLAMABAD - Disgraced premier Nawaz Sharif, his daughter Maryam Nawaz and son-in-law Captain (r) Mohammad Safdar were ...
Captain Safdar had undergone an angioplasty at the Rawalpindi Institute of Cardiology (RIC) in August to implant a stent on his blocked artery.
A stent was inserted in one of the arteries of Mr Safdar in 2016 but the second artery was also blocked which was opened by implanting the stent in operation performed by Gen Azhar Mehmood Kayani
- T20 World Cup: Curtis Campher shines as Ireland beat Netherlands11:45 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Five Saudi cadets graduate from Pakistan Air Force Academy11:27 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- DG ISI briefs COAS Bajwa on internal security, Afghanistan08:37 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra goes scuba diving in Spain (VIDEO)05:25 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021