US Presidential Polls: Trump takes another five states, Hillary victorious in four
According to US media, Trump swept Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Connecticut and Rhode Island with clear majority, while John Kasich and Ted Cruz badly failed to halt his journey.
On the other hand, Hillary clinched victories in Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware and Connecticut. Democrat contender Bernie Sanders earned sole victory in Rhode Island.
Following the latest results, it is almost final that Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton will face off each other in the US Presidential Polls 2016 scheduled on November 8.
Addressing a gathering after huge victories, Donald Trump said that this was the biggest night for him and that he now considers himself the presumptive nominee for presidential polls.
Meanwhile Hillary Clinton vowed to unify the Democrats to win Presidential Polls 2016 in her victory speech, further adding that she is hopeful to get the most votes and the most pledged delegates for nomination.
- Man accused of blasphemy walks free after 10 years in jail12:21 PM | 25 Jan, 2022
- Brendan Taylor faces ICC ban after a blackmail plot by Indian ...11:28 AM | 25 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan slips 16 positions to 140th in corruption perception index ...10:46 AM | 25 Jan, 2022
- Tariq Mahmood-ul-Hassan appointed PM’s aide on overseas Pakistanis09:49 AM | 25 Jan, 2022
- Coke Studio 14: Twitter reacts to Atif Aslam and Momina Mustehsan’s ...07:20 PM | 24 Jan, 2022
- Shaista Lodhi's dance video goes viral05:25 PM | 24 Jan, 2022
- Ramsha Khan and Ahad Mir pair up for an upcoming Ramadan play06:15 PM | 24 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021