PM Imran appoints 9 new parliamentary secretaries
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan has appointed nine members of National Assembly as new parliamentary secretaries for different ministries.
According to a notification issued by Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs, Saleh Muhammad is appointed Parliamentary Secretary for Ministry of Water Resources, Prince Muhammad Nawaz Allai for Science and Technology, Muhammad Bashir Khan for Privatization and Sahibzada Sibghatullah for Postal Services.
Khial Zaman is appointed as Parliamentary Secretary for Petroleum, Muhammad Yaqoob Shaikh for Economic Affairs, Malik Anwar Taj for Industries and Production, Nasir Khan Musazai for Establishment Division and Saleem Rahman as Parliamentary Secretary for Parliamentary Affairs.
- PTI govt opens process for privatisation of public entities09:55 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- ATC acquits 40 accused in Youhanabad lynching cases09:09 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Zameen.com ready to hold Karachi Expo on February 1 and 208:18 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Ufone felicitates KPC’s new leadership08:12 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- 'Anti-state' Facebook posts: Lahore journalist's bail plea rejected07:54 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Priyanka Chopra in final talks to join The Matrix 403:19 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Humayun Saeed thanks fans for showering love on MPTH's team02:49 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Shah Rukh Khan's Pakistani cousin passes away in Peshawar02:15 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019