PM Imran appoints 9 new parliamentary secretaries
According to a notification issued by Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs, Saleh Muhammad is appointed Parliamentary Secretary for Ministry of Water Resources, Prince Muhammad Nawaz Allai for Science and Technology, Muhammad Bashir Khan for Privatization and Sahibzada Sibghatullah for Postal Services.
Khial Zaman is appointed as Parliamentary Secretary for Petroleum, Muhammad Yaqoob Shaikh for Economic Affairs, Malik Anwar Taj for Industries and Production, Nasir Khan Musazai for Establishment Division and Saleem Rahman as Parliamentary Secretary for Parliamentary Affairs.
- Amazon Prime Day 2020 is happening on October 1309:09 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- HSY, Feroze Khan discuss initiatives to combat harassment on Live ...08:18 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Northern’s Haider Ali trends on Twitter after blasting batting in ...06:42 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Indian national held for crossing into Pakistan illegally, booked ...05:55 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Super well made: Anoushey Ashraf can’t stop praising ...04:35 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- The fault is not in our laws, our mindset needs to change: Mehwish ...02:59 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Rhea Chakraborty 'an active member of a drug syndicate:' NCB02:26 PM | 30 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020