PM Imran, Saudi Crown Prince discuss situation in Occupied Kashmir
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan made a telephone call to Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz and discussed the latest developments in the region.
According to the Radio Pakistan , the premier also briefed the Saudi Crown Prince about the latest developments in Occupied Kashmir.
Indian authorities had imposed curfew in occupied Kashmir since August 5 when New Delhi revoked Article 370 of the Indian Constitution, which conferred it a special status.
The two leaders earlier spoke about the situation in the region in a phone call on August 7, where they discussed the development of the situation in the region.
- Of the Sellers of Gender Stereotypes04:09 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- TDAP participating in Argentina textile fair in April03:42 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- 'Four Pakistani students in China get novel coronavirus'03:40 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Humayun Saeed thanks fans for showering love on MPTH's team02:49 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- Shah Rukh Khan's Pakistani cousin passes away in Peshawar02:15 PM | 29 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019