Delay in flight: Saudi aviation imposes fine of 10,000 rials on PIA
According to ARY News, the airline was fined for its much-delayed operation of PK 760 which flew from Jeddah to Lahore after a delay of 18 hours.
On the other hand, PIA Danyal Gilani said that told Aaj.tv on Sunday.that PIA authorities talked to Saudi civil aviation authorities and got the fine waived off as the plane had developed some technical fault at Islamabad airport on Saturday night and could not take off.
- Ferozsons Laboratories salutes Healthcare Heroes by lighting National ...11:52 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Watch: Filling station worker douses ‘robbers’ with fuel11:21 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Pakistan Army captain among three soldiers martyred in Waziristan ...11:02 PM | 5 May, 2021
- 100 DG Khan students graduate from US-funded English Access program10:09 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Saboor Aly shares a heartwarming video from her Baat Paki celebration02:50 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Nazish Jahangir sheds light on the controversy with Mohsin Abbas ...02:10 PM | 5 May, 2021