Maryam Nawaz Lahore constituency changed again, to contest polls from NA-127: report
According to a source privy to the development, Pervaiz Malik is likely to get the PML-N’s ticket to contest from NA-125. PML-N leader Bilal Yasin has also expressed his desire to join the election race from NA-125.
“Maryam Nawaz has been given the ticket for NA-127. It is my right to contest in NA-125,” Bilal said.
This is the first time that Maryam Nawaz, the daughter of the former prime minister is participating in polls as a candidate. She would be facing Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf’s (PTI) Jamshed Iqbal as the main political rival.
She had also filed his nomination papers from her native area NA-125 and she had also run election campaign of her mother during the by-elections.
The PML-N’s Parliamentary Board has given approval of Maryam Nawaz’s contesting election from NA-127.
However, it was yet to be finalised that who were be awarded party ticket from NA-125, Bilal Yaseem or Pervaiz Malik.
- PTI’s Syed Amjad Ali elected new speaker of Gilgit-Baltistan ...06:09 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari to miss Bakhtawar’s engagement?03:55 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020