Lahore blast may be reaction of RAW agent’s arrest, security institute meeting review
LAHORE (Staff Report) - An top security institution held a meeting after Gulshan-e- Iqbal park suicide blast. The meeting reviewed whether Lahore blast is reaction of RAW agent’s arrest.
According to ARY News an important meeting of a security institution reviewed the security situation of Punjab in detail in the wake of Lahore blast. The potential causes of the Lahore blast also came under discussion, and the possibility of the attack being an intelligence tactic in response to the RAW agent's arrest was also seriously considered.
According to sources, evidences to find the true reason for the attack are still being collected. On this occasion security institutions were directed to keep vigilant eye on terrorists in southern Punjab.
- PM Imran warns world to take notice of India's ultranationalist ...12:51 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- FATF holds meeting in Paris to decide Pakistan’s fate today12:21 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Armeena Khan ties the knot with Fesl Khan on Valentine's day02:12 PM | 15 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019