FIA nabs 4 Nadra officials, 3 agents in Karachi for allegedly issuing CNICs to foreign nationals
Acting on complaints against Nadra officers and members of the staff, FIA's Anti-Human Trafficking Circle arrested the accused from the authority's Mega Centre in Karachi's DHA.
Complainants claimed that Nadra officials were involved in issuing CNICs to foreign nationals with the help of commission agents. The officials allegedly rejected genuine requests for CNICs citing unnecessary objections in order to obtain bribes.
The arrested Nadra officials have been identified as supervisor Nizamuddin, senior executives Qaiser Khan and Sarfaraz Ahmed and junior executive Azhar Iqbal.
Meanwhile, the agents have been identified as Saleem, Raees and Qamar. A first information report (FIR) has also been registered against the arrested accused.
- PM Shehbaz extends greetings to UAE on National Day11:35 AM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...10:59 AM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 02 December 202210:36 AM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Shah Rukh Khan spotted performing Umrah08:31 PM | 1 Dec, 2022
- 'Don't boycott hard work of 300 people,' Farhan Saeed tells people ...11:29 PM | 1 Dec, 2022
- Hira Mani slays fashion goals in latest video07:38 PM | 1 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022
- Shehbaz Sharif, Imran Khan, Gen Bajwa named among world’s 500 most ...10:36 PM | 1 Nov, 2022