Nisar slams Ahsan Iqbal for hiding 'incompetence'
Nisar's statement came after Iqbal claimed this during a talk show on a private channel last night. Iqbal added it is yet to be determined as to who had shot them.
Nisar denied the claims of killings outside his residence, adding that not a single person was injured there. He asked Iqbal to restrain from giving such statements just to hide his 'incompetence'. He slammed Iqbal for being "unaware and irresponsible" as an interior minister.
It is important to mention here that protesters stormed the residence of Nisar near Faizabad area in Rawalpindi and set the main gate on fire. However, he and his family were not present in the house when the incident took place.
Referring to Iqbal's statement that he would remove the sit-in within three hours, Nisar said that the interior minister was now putting the burden of operation on the courts.
"Iqbal's post demanded him to stand by his administration regardingFaizabad operation, instead of making excuses," Geo News quoted Nisar.
Interior Minister Ahsan Iqbal has claimed that the Islamabad administration took the decision to conduct the Faizabad operation on the orders of the high court.
- PCB announces reserve pool of players for PSL 202206:18 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan celebrities in shock over blast in Lahore’s Anarkali Bazaar05:40 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan Navy assumes command of multinational Combined Task Force-15005:18 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- FBR freezes Aima Baig’s all bank accounts over unpaid income tax10:40 AM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Sharmila Faruqui comes face to face with Nadia Khan for mocking her ...10:21 PM | 19 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021