Seven killed in bus-trailer collision in Jamshoro
The accident took place in Nooriabad area killing seven people, including four women. Several people were also injured in the road mishap.
The passenger bus was going to Naushahro Feroze when it met the deadly accident. The reason behind the collision is yet to be ascertained.
The bodies and injured have been shifted to nearby hospitals by the rescue officials.
On November 20, as many as 20 people were killed while two others were left injured when a coal-laden truck fell over a passenger van near Shah Hussain village in Khairpur District.
The passenger van was en route to Sukkur from Khairpur when it met the deadly accident.
- IWMI to help Punjab prepare water data on Governor's help10:39 AM | 22 Jan, 2022
- At least 3 players, 5 staff members contract Covid ahead of PSL 202209:52 AM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan reports 6,540 new Covid infections, 12 deaths as uptick ...09:27 AM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:08 AM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Inside the dreamy reception of TikTok stars Kanwal Aftab and ...04:25 PM | 21 Jan, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities condemn tragic Lahore blast04:49 PM | 21 Jan, 2022
- Why did Princess Diana express interest in interfaith marriage and ...07:13 PM | 21 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021