I will tear Section-144 into 144 pieces: Sheikh Rashid
Replying to a question regarding Section-144 imposed today in the federal capital, the charged AML leader said he will tear apart Section-144 into 144 pieces, daring the government, “Do whatever you can to stop.”
Reiterating PTI Chairman Imran Khan’s words, Sheikh Rashid said even Rawalpindi will be locked down on November 2nd.
“We will not flinch back or back off regardless whatever the government does to stop us,” he reiterated his resolve.
“I will write on Panama Leaks, if I am jailed,” he noted.
Sheikh Rashid said he will have no regard now for Nawaz Sharif and Shahbaz Sharif as they have raided the residences of his sisters, adding, “I will uncover to them their reality.”
- Pakistan PM seeks ‘comprehensive strategy’ to curb violence12:57 AM | 7 Dec, 2021
- First time in history, Pakistan presents national security policy to ...12:35 AM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan Water Week 2021 kicks off to explore sustainable ways in a ...12:19 AM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan rejects reports of financial difficulties being faced by ...10:50 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat gearing up to host Bigg Boss themed reality show05:05 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- Hania Aamir's adorable video while playing with dog goes viral04:48 PM | 6 Dec, 2021
- 'Pawri girl' spotted having a fan moment with legendary singer Hadiqa ...03:00 PM | 6 Dec, 2021