SECP places mutual funds returns on its official website
The objective is to provide necessary information to the retail investors regarding return and cost associated with different types of mutual funds.
The summary report contains the information about all the categories of mutual funds.
The report includes sales load and management fee being charged by the asset management company to the investors. For comparison purposes, the yearly returns for the FY 2015-16 are also provided for the investors.
The said report is available on the SECP’s website http://www.secp.gov.pk/data-and-statistics/nbfcs/. SECP reiterates its commitment to facilitate and encourage investors in making informed investment decisions and so would regularly update mutual funds returns and other related information on its website.-Online
- Two soldiers martyred during crossfire with terrorists in North ...08:26 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan bans travel from six South African countries, Hong Kong over ...07:50 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Caught on camera: DC Khanewal Zaheer Abbas under fire for slapping ...07:31 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza launch their customised fragrance07:00 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Malala Yousafzai’s family celebrates her Oxford graduation04:30 PM | 27 Nov, 2021