IMF likely to approve $502m loan for Pakistan
It is expected that the IMF will releases a tranche of $502 million in loan as part of the arrangement.
Pakistan achieved the staff-level agreement with the IMF officials last month after successful completion of the 8th review of the loan.
In a statement issued after the meeting, IMF officials had noted that Pakistan's economy continues to improve.
This week Pakistan successfully issued a new bond of $500 million after a series of road shows in Los Angeles, Boston, New York.
- Karachi University announces open merit admissions 202104:49 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Samba Bank, Techlogix join hands to introduce Digital Lending03:13 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Arzoo Raja Case, 44-year old husband charged for rape of minor03:00 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- HEC ends two-year BA/BSc degree programmes02:24 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- PAF first female fighter pilot Marium Mukhtiar being remembered on ...01:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- Does Meesha Shafi want to date Babar Azam?07:05 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Justin Bieber pens a beautiful 24th birthday message to wife Hailey ...03:43 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- YouTuber Umar Khan ties the knot03:15 PM | 23 Nov, 2020