Bonjour Paris! Mahira Khan arrives at the fashion capital with L'Oreal Pakistan
In her Instagram story, Khan – looking gorgeous as ever in minimal makeup – shared she had just reached the fashion capital for the prestigious Paris Fashion Week.
After the historic representation of Pakistan at the Cannes Film Festival in 2018, Mahira Khan proudly marks another landmark for the country.
View this post on Instagram
Oh Cannes you have a piece of my heart! Thank you for taking us in with open arms, you were warm and generous. I wish I could pen down my entire experience but that’ll be a long love letter for another time. However there are a few things I want to relay to all of you. As I sat in the car on my way to the airport I realised that I felt more empowered than ever before. And the reason was because of the amazing women that I met over the last three days. All these talented women had one thing in common - they lifted each other up. They were supportive and kind. They had each other’s backs. And that is the only (if any) key to success. It is empowering to sit with women and speak about the lines under your eyes or how fast your children are growing up. It’s a relief when it is your first time on the red carpet with hundreds of people photographing you, to get a ‘you’ve got this’ from the girl whose done this like a dream so many times. It was even more amazing to get all these lovely msgs from my industry back home. And the best family and friends one could ask for. Aah and my fan family, how I love thee! We are nothing alone, and that is something life keeps teaching me time and again. My @seherhafeez I love you. @amarfaiz for giving it your all. @shakeelbinafzal for keeping up with the insanity and @manekaharisinghani for being there always💞 Loreal Pakistan 🇵🇰, we did it! Thank you loreal Paris for having us.. can’t wait to see you again! À bientôt, Love love love X #lorealparis #lorealcannes #lorealpkatcannes #cannes2018 Ramzan Mubarak to all✨🌙 📸 by @happymonday 💞
As L’Oréal Paris Pakistan’s Spokesperson, Mahira Khan is all geared up to represent Pakistan and L’Oréal Paris Pakistan at the coveted Paris Fashion Week taking place from 23rd September to 1st October.
Mahira, along with the leading ladies of L’Oréal Paris, will grace the illustrious Parisian platform in a dazzling ramp walk for the brand under the iconic Eiffel Tower, which is an another first for Pakistan!
Here are some of Khan's most glamouroes looks from the Cannes Film Festival 2018:
View this post on Instagram
I don’t know how kids these days post so many pictures so quickly.. this is killin’ me! ( in a good way, in a good way.. 🙏🏼) Thank you @menahelandmehreen @alieljewellers 💎💋 P.S this was from last evening🙈 @lorealhair @lorealmakeup #lorealparis #lorealcannes #lorealpkatcannes #cannes2018
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more updates!
- ‘Essentials of Modern/New Marketing’ book by Kotler Impact Inc. ...11:12 PM | 25 Sep, 2020
- TikTok star Marvi Chaudhry booked in Islamabad man’s murder case10:50 PM | 25 Sep, 2020
- UN speech — PM Imran cautions world against rising tide of ...09:27 PM | 25 Sep, 2020
- PM Imran reaffirms Pakistan’s unwavering support to Afghan peace ...08:58 PM | 25 Sep, 2020
- Faisal Iqbal cleared to rejoin Balochistan cricket team08:20 PM | 25 Sep, 2020
- Pakistani celebrities offer their respects to Dean Jones04:27 PM | 25 Sep, 2020
- Demi Lovato and Max Ehrich break up 2 months after engagement11:33 AM | 25 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020