Roshni Association holds carnival for special students
The purpose was to bring closer all students and special friends of different institutions including Fountain House, Rising Sun, Amin Maktab, Hamza Foundation Academy for the Deaf & Falah Foundation, said a press release issued by the Roshni Association.
Over 600 students and special persons participated and enjoyed the event. The carnival, which began at 10am and continued till 3pm, featured an array of games, activities and food among all special friends and students coming from nearby schools and special institutes of the provincial capital.
“The aim of this activity is to raise awareness among special students," General Secretary Roshni Association, Muhammad Zahid Durrani.
Tariq Habib Mirza, joint sectary, said: "Recreational activities are vital for special students' upbringing and studies."
- This Asian country is set to reopen mosques after 9-month ...10:40 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Biden picks two Kashmiri-American women for top positions at White ...10:13 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Another Gomal University professor dismissed over sexual harassment09:59 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- China to launch its first solar probe in 202209:42 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Ex-judge to head Pakistan probe into Broadsheet case09:21 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Bollywood remembers Sushant Singh Rajput on birth anniversary05:21 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Wedding festivities kick in for Bakhtawar-Mahmood as groom lands in ...04:36 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Netflix crosses 200 million subscribers06:39 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021