Bulls rule markets as PSX gains 504pts on Wednesday
The highest trading level has been recorded at 47563.46 points and lowest level at 46920.47 points, with the volume of over 273 million shares and value of Rs 16.47 billion. As many as 409 took part in trading; of which 228 advanced, 161 declined and 20 remained unchanged.
K-Electric remained the leader with 21.97 million shares, gaining Rs 0.05 to finish at Rs 9.25. It was followed by Dewan Cement with 18.90 million shares, adding Rs 1.78 to end at Rs 39.01 and BoP with 13.42 million shares, shedding Rs 0.02 to close at Rs 17.56.
Nestle Pakistan with price per share of 9145.71 (433.20), Sanofi-Aventis with price per share of 2590.87 (123.37) and Pak Tobacco share of 1300 (55.40) secured the top three slots.
The top three losers were Wyeth Pak Ltd with price per share of 4605.76 (-110.24), Millat Tractors with price per share of 872.64 (-16.47) and National Refinery per share of 562.37 (-12.31).
- Ferozsons Laboratories salutes Healthcare Heroes by lighting National ...11:52 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Watch: Filling station worker douses ‘robbers’ with fuel11:21 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Pakistan Army captain among three soldiers martyred in Waziristan ...11:02 PM | 5 May, 2021
- 100 DG Khan students graduate from US-funded English Access program10:09 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Saboor Aly shares a heartwarming video from her Baat Paki celebration02:50 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Nazish Jahangir sheds light on the controversy with Mohsin Abbas ...02:10 PM | 5 May, 2021