Dr Shahid Masood failed to provide details of foreign accounts regarding Zainab murder case, claims FIA
According to a report by Samaa News, FIA authorities claimed that Dr Shahid Masood had been given three chances to substantiate his claims and answer forty questions, however, the anchor failed to disclose details of the foreign accounts he mentioned during his show and did not give satisfactory answers as well.
Kasur rape-murder case: Zainab's killer awarded ... 01:15 PM | 17 Feb, 2018
LAHORE - An anti-terrorism court on Saturday found Imran Ali, prime accused in Zainab rape and murder in Kasur, guilty ...
According to reports, the Joint Investigation Team constituted by Punjab government in line with the directives of Supreme Court of Pakistan also concluded its investigations regarding scathing allegations hurled by TV anchor Dr Shahid Masood regarding the seven-year-old Zainab's rape and murder case.
The JIT will submit its report to the Supreme Court of Pakistan after two days.
37 Bank Accounts
Dr Shahid Masood had directly sought the intervention of Chief Justice Mian Saqib Nisar urging him to take notice of the fact that suspect Imran Ali was not mentally challenged alleging that Punjab government had not disclosed the truth about the suspect.
The television anchor further claimed that Imran Ali was part of an international mafia that was active in the business of ‘Violent Child Pornography’. He alleged that suspect Imran Ali was operating 37 bank accounts in his name.
SC forms new JIT to probe Shahid Masood's child ... 11:11 AM | 28 Jan, 2018
LAHORE - The Supreme Court on Sunday formed a new joint investigation team (JIT), headed by Federal Investigation ...
“Transactions of thousands of dollars, pounds and euros have taken place in all accounts that the suspect was operating,” he claimed.
Dr Shahid Masood also appeared before the Chief Justice of Pakistan at the Lahore Registry, however, he failed to bolster his claims, in presence of notable anchors.
After the hearing, Chief Justice Mian Saqib Nisar barred Zainab’s parents and lawyer from talking to the media.
The top court informed Masood that his name could be placed on Exit Control List (ECL) and he won’t be spared until he submits evidence supporting his claims.
- Dr Nauman barred from hosting show on PTV for insulting Shoaib Akhtar ...10:12 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Top military leadership vows to thwart entire spectrum of threats in ...09:01 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Quddus Bizenjo to be elected Balochistan CM unopposed as PTI’s Rind ...08:28 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Lulusar Polo in Pink 2021: Guard Group qualify for main final07:59 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Katrina Kaif denies rumoured wedding to Vicky Kaushal05:45 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Imran Ashraf and Sadia Khan's latest BTS video goes viral05:00 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Momina Mustehsan leaves everyone awestruck with her melodious voice05:20 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021