FIA arrests man accused of cyber harassment in Faisalabad
The accused identified as Muhammad Amir, a resident of Faisalabad, was taken into custody by FIA's Cyber Crime Cell at a renowned multinational food chain restaurant on Tuesday, local media reported.
FIA officials informed the media that they had earlier received a complaint from Sobia Atif against the accused for harassing and blackmailing her with inappropriate photos in exchange for money and sexual favours.
FIA received a tip-off saying that the accused would arrive at the restaurant in Faisalabad to hand over the personal data to the victim in exchange for Rs 1.5 million.
FIA successfully launched a raid and arrested the suspect, besides retrieving the personal data from Amir’s mobile phones. A case was filed against the accused.
- Here’s how Pakistan Navy detected and blocked Indian submarine from ...01:20 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Drone flies lungs between two hospitals for transplant patient in ...12:55 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Afghan Taliban start building their own air force12:35 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- T-20 World Cup: Scotland beat Papua New Guinea by 17 runs12:13 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Bangladesh defeat Oman in must-win game11:32 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Kumail Nanjiani dressed up in a Pakistani designer at Eternals ...02:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new fashion look gets trolled by netizens05:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Alka Yagnik has the sweetest birthday wish for Imran Abbas05:10 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021