Huge turnout on Sridevi’s grand condolence meet
Along with paparazzi huge amount of people awaited to see Sridevi Ji for one last time.
The time for the condolence meet started earlier today at 12:30 in the afternoon. The stars were shinning in their whites. White is the traditional mourning colour which all the attendees wore but that was not it from embroidered Kurta’s to Messy buns stars flaunted their simple looks.
As the attendees started to arrive the fashion was seen somewhat similar, kola puri’s were high on trending. Jaya Bachan and Shweta Bachan walks in the residence of the late Sridevi Ji.
Rekha paired her whites with some shades, centre parted bun and red lipstick (it is never getting old).
Not everyone was in for whites tho, Deepika showed up in her pale sandy fawn clothes paired with Silver Kola puri and shades.
Shahid Kapoor and wife Mira were seen rocking the whites as they enter the house however Mira kept it classic with a khussa and Shahid styled his white Kurta Pajama with black boots.
The boys however had a very small window to work around trends so John Abraham and Sidharth Malhotra decided to keep it simple with button up shirt and jeans.
Sonam Kapoor and Beau Anand Ahuja were seen entering the venue together , Sonam wore off white embroidered dress matched up with her Kola Puri’s . Daddy Kapoor looked intense in black faded jeans with a white kurta.
Hema Malini was seen in traditional sarree with flats while her daughter Esha wore a culotte with an embroidered kurta.
Blow dries , buns , shades along with kola puri’s were the first preferences.
The beautiful Sridevi was kept in a truck decorated with flowers and her portrait. She slept peacefully in the neverlands while the well wishers came and saw her for one last time.
She was wrapped in an Indian flag as she was honored with Padma Shri Award but that was not it she was also dolled up for the last traditions of her burial.
The Kapoor family paid their last respects to Sridevi Ji.
- Peshawar boy, accused of 'sextorting’ US girl, also hacked Snapchat ...01:46 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Pink Ribbon set to augment Breast Cancer Awareness in Oct12:34 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Eight ‘terrorists’ planning attacks arrested in Punjab12:12 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- FM Qureshi apprises UN president, secretary general about human ...11:51 AM | 25 Sep, 2021
- TikTok star Jannat Mirza's new video takes internet by storm03:46 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Indian song 'Mehendi' is a copy of iconic Pakistani song 'Gagar'03:46 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Firdous Jamal's comments about Mahira Khan, Osman Khalid trigger ...03:24 PM | 24 Sep, 2021