Panama verdict: PTI issued 41 special passes to enter Supreme Court - here’s why
A five-member bench comprising Justice Asif Saeed Khosa, Justice Ijazul Ahsan, Justice Azmat Saeed Sheikh, Justice Ijaz Afzal and Justice Gulzar Ahmed will announce the verdict today.
The Registrar issued 35 passes to leaders of Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N), 41 to Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf and 17 to Sheikh Rashid’s Awami Muslim League.
It issued nine passes to Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) and 15 passes to Jamat e Islami, while Pakistan Muslim League- Q head Chaudhry Shujat Hussain has also been issued a special pass.
The PTI, which obtained more passes than other parties, remained more active throughout the hearings of Panama Papers case. It is hoping for a decision against Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and is expected to distribute sweets.
- Shireen Mazari's daughter booked for 'defaming' Pakistan Army chief06:43 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Hira Mani set to launch her YouTube channel with a 'big surprise'06:32 PM | 27 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's bail plea in forest fire case dismissed by Islamabad ...06:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022